Promotion of Economic Prospect for Refugees and Host Community in Turkey, PEP Project, funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and jointly implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and the International Blue Crescent Humanitarian Relief and Development Foundation (IBC).
To meet capacity and vocational development needs of international, under temporary protection refugees and host community members in Turkey, in Istanbul and Konya Provinces by implementing multipurpose measures constituted from conditional cash assistance (monthly stipend); literacy, language, vocational skill development, and capacity building courses and complimentary services including social cohesion, daily child care and/or special education and intercultural learning support.
Within the framework of the stated Basic Accelerated Literacy (BAL), Turkish Language Courses (TLCs) and short-term vocational courses; in total #2 awareness raising seminars about domestic violence and #16 sessions about intercultural learning FGDs will be organized with social cohesion approach.
Beneficiaries will be provided with conditional cash assistance against their course and training participation with monthly based stipend payments including transportation and lunch allowances. All the payments will be made in the traceable form, from banks and/or post office modalities.
Selection criteria of the beneficiaries specific for vocational courses:
• To be a willing and eager to learn about offered vocational courses,
• Not having physical and mental disabilities to perform the work required by the vocational trainings,
• To be a beneficiary is between the ages of 18 and 50, have sufficient literacy skills,
• To be a beneficiary having international, temporary protection status or coming from host community,
• To be a beneficiary not having a disgraceful criminal record.
Terms of Application;
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Turkish citizens between the ages of-18-50
• Having an international or temporary protection status starting with 99 and between the ages of-18-50,
• Individuals not having social security and income,
• Residing in the provinces where the project will be carried out (residing in the provinces of İstanbul or Konya for at least 6 months during the stage of project application),
• Being eligible not having a disgraceful criminal record.
Note: If a certain amount of applications and participations could be reached, the process will be stopped or slowed down.
** Since all application processes will be carried out in accordance with the precautions taken within the scope of Covid-19, it can be made as a pre-application at https://www.ibc.org.tr/forms/ or by appointment via telephone numbers except for project offices, district municipality related units and refugee centers .
** All services of the International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation (IBC) are free of charge. IBC never charges any fee for the application, participation and services provided in any of the programs and projects it implements. Make sure to notify those making this request to their IBC contact numbers immediately.
Başvuru İçin Bize Ulaşın
Türkçe: +90 533 158 74 13
Türkçe: +90 533 749 15 78
Türkçe :+90 533 050 76 17